Roma Technology Limited is a provider of Smart Energy systems, products and solutions. Our business is to deliver these to customers to help them reduce their energy use and we are committed to the reduction of macro scale impacts through the reduction of CO2 and other energy use impacts. Roma technology Ltd is an active member of the Renewable Energy Association and we are working towards ISO14001 the international standard that specifies requirements for effective environmental management.
Our business is about helping ourselves and our customers understand and reduce the impact on the environment and therefore we have a duty to ensure we proactively manage all these impacts in a responsible and ethical manner. We do this through identifying all significant environmental impacts and putting processes into place to prevent, reduce and mitigate them in an innovative and practical manner. We do this for our customers and we encourage our suppliers, friends, family and acquaintances to do the same.
This policy applies to all persons working for us or on our behalf in any capacity, including employees at all levels, directors,
officers, agency workers, seconded workers, volunteers, agents, contractors and suppliers.
Rome Technology Limited complies with all applicable UK and EU Environmental laws and legislation; in relation to
specific environmental aims:
- Energy and Carbon: We are suppliers of energy monitoring and management solutions and we are active participants of the Renewable Energy Association and Government energy savings schemes in particular those relating to renewable energy production and storage. We currently monitor and report our energy use and carbon emissions and we have an energy management strategy to drive a programme of energy efficiency initiatives. We also design and encourage the use of similar strategies for our customers and suppliers.
- Water: We are suppliers of water monitoring and management solutions and provide these solutions to our customers to help them reduce their water consumption
- Travel: We supply and deliver electric vehicle charging infrastructure and are moving all of our vehicle use to low/zero emission transport. We actively encourage the use of trains for longer journeys and discourage the use of air travel unless there are few alternatives.
- Engagement and education: We provide free staff and customer training to create energy and water use awareness and deliver innovative solutions to help reduce our and our customer's carbon footprint.
- Waste management: We comply with WEE and follow the waste hierarchy to Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Recover materials where practically possible.