Smappee Infinity Genius
The Smappee Infinity Genius is the gateway between the energy monitoring system and the Smappee Cloud, it ensures secure data storage from all of the components.
Smappee Infinity allows you to see real-time and historical energy use data on the smappee dashboard and smappee app. Helping you to save energy at home and at work by:
- Optimising self-https://dashboard.smappee.net/consumption of renewable energy e.g Solar PV.
- Working with smart home and IoT products.
- Suitable for single, two and three-phase electricity connections.
- It is a modular, easily expadable future-proof solution
Smappee Infinity Genius
The Genius is the gateway between the energy monitoring system and the Smappee Cloud, it ensures secure data storage from all of the components. It also works with third party components, as well as Smappee Gas & Water and the Smappee Switch. The Smappee Genius allows Smappee Infinity to take on the role of a Home or Building Energy Management System (HEMS & BMS) and guarantee efficient energy consumption. The Genius comes with:
- 1 Infinity Bus cable 59.05 inches
- 1 Wall Mounting plate
- 5 year Data Usage License (this can be renewed after 5 years for £55.00 for 2 years)
The 5 year license includes:
- Smappee Cloud Data storage for your energy data
- Software, firmware, security and product updates
- Use of the Smappee Dashboard and Smappee App (iOS & Android)
- Smappee’s patented NILM, Smappee’s Energy Traffic Control features
- Second and third line support
Each Smappee Infinity installation requires a single Genius for upto 7 CT Hubs
This product requires professional installation by an electrician or competent person.
Please see our installation page to select an installer in your area. Some of our installers have national coverage so if there does not appear to be an installer close to you please either give us a call on 01223 736900 or email us at email@example.com so we can recommend an installer.
Smappee is easy for an electrician to install and has minimal maintenance costs. Its compact hardware makes it easy to fit into any electrical consumer unit or distribution panel. The compact plug-and-play system is robust and reliable, with hubs connecting current clamps (CT’s). That way you spend less on the set-up and more time on saving energy.
Choosing the right components for your Smappee Infinity
Smappee Infinity has been developed with flexibility in mind. Its comprehensive offering means you can pick and choose the features you need. The Smappee solution can be tailored to your needs. If you need more control, data or services over time, you can always build on the existing solution to meet your additional needs.
In some cases a survey may be required for complex installations